tisdag 29 juni 2010

Long time no blogging.
I dunno what I've been up to. I haven't done so much this summer actually. It's kinda sad, I wanted to do so much but I've done nothing of what I wanted to do.
Everybody works or have something else to do, and they decide when it's just a few days left and it's always me that have to ask them if we're gonna go somewhere or do something. Then they say they can't. I don't get it, I mean, why say you wanna hang out if they dont wanna.

And gaah, I do so miss Simpan, it sucks big time.
And I don't even know if I'm gonna see him this summer, I want to but it's so expensive to go. I don't have money for that. And when am I gonna do my tattoo, it feel like no one ever have time for me. I really need to get more friends to hang out with, I'm surely do!

Inga kommentarer: