I think I have to move on. I am trying to forget him and I think he's right about what he said, maybe he's not worth me. Even if I wish he was. I cannot be with him if he feels like he does now. I can't just be friend with him, it's impossible.
Yesterday I wrote down all messages from him on paper, then I deleted them all and removed his number from my cell. Then I won't text him, and if he text me I'll probably answer: who it is. If I only could forget his number now, I read it twice and I can it already.
It sucks to see him, saw him like three times yesterday, the adrenaline in my body made me nervous when I passed him and met his eyes. I looked annoyed. I wish I could look sad but I can't do it, I think.
If he just could understand what I am talking about. If he just could stop ignore me.
I'm getting warm just to think about him, even if I know it's just a crush, I'm not in love, I am not, but I know I could be, if he just wanted me to be and gave me a chance!
Edit 16.30:
I feeel sooooo terrible. I seriously just wanna slit my heart out of my chest. This is something else from all the other, I haven't have this thoughts this for months. I can admit I used to get the feeling, that I want someone, and then, it's no more about it if it won't work. But this.. when I feel like I never wanna let him go, I just don't wanna. It's killing me, why him?
Are we supposed to be, but he won't 'cuz he's afraid to fail? Am I goin' all crazy just cause I have a crush. What is it? Can someone please tell me. Tell me what this fucking is. What is going to happen now, can I erase him after a while, or is he suoopsed to be the one?
Edit 22.38:
I just wanna talk to him. But I can't now. I have done my decision, I am not gonna take the first contact... again. Now, it's his turn, if he wants something, he'll tell. But, maybe I shouldn't look at him like I'm mad at him, 'cause I'm not, just dissapointed.
We'll see, it sucks to be without him. I just wanna go forward to him and kiss him, but I am afraid about what is goin' to happen.
The days just being worse. To know the time just passes by, and he doesn't even spend one minute to think of me.
I have a such big stomachpain, I am nervous, feel ill and have palpitation.
I just wanna lay down and cry, but I can't, I barely can't breath!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar