I thought the night was more than awesome and I'm glad that I get the change to spend time with him. Now, I don't know, I don't know if I messed it up. I don't know anything about it. Then we both seemed so pleased, but today it all feels terrible, did I do something, did I said something, maybe I'm just not good enough for him. I actually don't know what to do, maybe I just should chillin', atleast, is just the second day. Am I doin' this to fast, what is he thinkin'. Even though I feel like motherf*ckin' crap right now, it can be good! Or, can it?
Still I can feel his soft cheek against my lips, and I cant stop smiling, he's so adorable, the first one I've met in months.
Should I give up, or shouldn't I? Am I gonna wait until he's contacting me? I think thats the best, but I wanna be in his arms, now, but I can't... I guess!
Won't ever forget and right now I wish that I spended more time than I did with him even if i had to go to school today, I should have been up 'til he told me to leave.
Now I'm listenin' to All Time Low's - Remembering Sunday. I love it <3
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar