"It's the last night on earth before the great divide
My hands are shaking time was never on our side
And there's no such thing as a beautiful goodbye
As an ordinary day I prayed for you a thousand times
It's never enough
No matter how many times I tried to tell to tell you this is love
If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I
I'm gonna love you until the day I die
If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first
I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth
Like it's the last night on earth
A penny for your thoughts
A picture so it lasts
Let's knock down the walls of immortality
Your fingers on my skin only you can hear my fear
Only you can help me heal
I see forever with you here
It's never enough
No matter how many miles stand between us this is love "
Listening to this song, and all I can think of is you. I miss you so badly.
I can'¨t barely understand why, I really didn't know you.
I never got the chance to met you.
I don't know why we didn't, was it me, was it you?
I sat many times and thinking about if I should take my car and come over, but I was to shy to do it. Now I can't do more than regret it.
See your beauty, your smile, your eyes, your personality irl.
Now, it's too late, I hade the chance once, and now I don't.
Is it easier for me to take that your gone, or isn't it.
Have read so many cute and beautiful message meant only for you, and I can feel the happyness you've gave them, throught them.
Pray for you to come back, but I guess it's enough that you're the most beautiful Angel in heaven.
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm asking my gram to take care of you. She didn't know about you, but I hope she does now, that she knew my feelings from above, see more now than before. I wish you do to, just so you know how much you really means for me, how much it hurts, how many ppl who still do love you.
Please, understand that you're so much more than you thought you were. Please, do that for me <3
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar