Seriously.
I'm getting so tired of one person. She's acting like a freak to her x-boyfriend.
He broke up and she's totally wasted. She's screaming at him to leave her alone and go to hell. She can't even be at the same party as he is without being rad.
Then after all, ofc shes away and talking to him, and guess what, yeah, she's coming back, crying.
I don't understand what she want from him. She says she's not gonna talk to him, text him, call him, then that's exacly what she's doing, and if she doesn't, she's talking shit about him, hoping he got his heart broken, that the other girl SHE thinks was the reason for the break up are gonna play with his heart for fun.
Why being such a jerk. I mean, can't you just decide what you want. Either take him back, or don't. You just mess things up, for both of you. If I were him, I would never take you back, ever.
Yeah, I've act like a totalfreak to the guy I like too, but not like that. I don't ask him to go to hell, I don't wanna see him heartbroken. I want him, and cuz I know I can't, I can't do more than be happy for what I got and for him to be with others.
The different between us, is that I still keep fighting for him, to prove that he means more for me than he can imagine. I'll keep fighting til the end, no matter what. And I know he'll remember me cuz I live for love, and not for fighting cuz I'm jealous, like you!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar