tisdag 18 maj 2010

It sucks to have the wrong feeling about everything. Or am I wrong?
I dunno anymore, or do I, am I overreacting?
I was thinking about some stuffs.
Like, I know I am, do and look so much better then some ppl here, I feel the jealous.
Are they?
Are they trying to take my part?
Can they?
I can do so much better just if I wanted to, but its hard to take a decision.
Atleast I am the one who gets the hottest guys and most creds for clothes, point to mee!
I know I do, but still...
Why?
I miss the whole attention I used to get. Maybe its time for me to change again, i've been a little bitch those late days. But what did happen?
All just disappeared. I need the attention and I'm gonna take it back!
Ego? I dunno, doesn't matter, everybody is. I'm not the only one that needs it.
Jealousy is a curse!

Inga kommentarer: